Today...
My girl: Mom, do you know anyone with manboobs?
My youngest: (Holding a picture of his oldest brother) Mommy, Isaac nosey boogers!
Thoughts from the perspective of a Christian Panamanian-American woman, who is also a wife, mother, and teacher...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving 2017
Song from church tonight I've seen many searching for answers far and wide But I know we're all searching For answers only y...
-
Many of you have suggested that I start recording our Ruff family stories. I've been meaning to start this blog since Valentine's Da...
-
Today, after reading my all my favorite home improvement blogs, I realized that I either need to quit reading them on a daily basis or cut m...
-
As Steve and C were getting ready to pick up the kids at church tonight, I looked at my baby and said, "I love you!" He looked at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment